Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
debbiew54 Posted: Thursday, January 20, 2011 4:06:25 PM(UTC)

thanks tom so much just was worried after reading the tech sheet. I trust your advise. I will call on you again if i should need more help on this or any appliance you have been a god send
kayakcrzy Posted: Thursday, January 20, 2011 4:04:13 PM(UTC)

Pop the part in. Handeling is no issue!!! I put them in all the time. Tom ApplianceEducator.com
debbiew54 Posted: Thursday, January 20, 2011 2:33:44 PM(UTC)

Tom my part just came and it was wrapped in pink bubblewrap the tech sheet with the dryer says something about ESD and he proper handling of the part from shipping to installation no one will tell me if it is damaged or not and i cant afford to keep replacing this part as it is not cheep and i am not working right now. can you help shed some lite here pls.
debbiew54 Posted: Thursday, January 20, 2011 2:29:42 PM(UTC)

hello I got my part today from fedex my problem is this i read the tech sheet that came with my dryer on the front cover is states ESD and how the part is to be handled from shipping to installation. it came wrapped in a pink bubble wrap I am not sure if it is screwed up again or what. everyone i call wont tell me anything from the ************************ where it was purchased to whirlpool. Now what I am unemployeed and do not have the funds to keep replacing this part I am just sick about this can you help me??
kayakcrzy Posted: Sunday, January 16, 2011 11:40:04 AM(UTC)

Glad to help!!! Tom ApplianceEducator.com
debbiew54 Posted: Sunday, January 16, 2011 11:15:39 AM(UTC)

Thank you again Sir I was a bit confused but now I can tell my husband the right part #. Your a life saver.
kayakcrzy Posted: Sunday, January 16, 2011 5:26:42 AM(UTC)

That W10116564 Is the board I am talking about. It is usually one or the other. Tom Appliance Educator, Appliance Parts, Washer and Dryer Parts, Refridgerator and Freezer Parts, Stove and Oven Parts
debbiew54 Posted: Sunday, January 16, 2011 3:47:59 AM(UTC)

is the power board the same as the even heat control assembly? if so the part number is #W10116564 correct ? if not what is the part number we cant find it. also here is what i have done - power to PTS is one side and one side of motor relay. power through button both sides and let go it drops off. the book that came with it says the part is called EVEN HEAT CONTROL ASSEMBLY what do you think?
debbiew54 Posted: Friday, January 14, 2011 4:21:03 AM(UTC)

oh thanks i was leaning towards the switch but my husband seems to think it is the relay. we shall see later today. Thanks again,
kayakcrzy Posted: Friday, January 14, 2011 3:55:57 AM(UTC)

[I]t will most likely be either the power board. Part # W10116564. Or it will be the Power Relay. I see the power relay being more the problem, then anything else. This is not easy to diagnose. That is why I keep both of them on the truck. It could also be the motor switch on Motor. But not usually. It could also be the the push to start switch, but not likely. Tom Appliance Educator, Appliance Parts, Washer and Dryer Parts, Refridgerator and Freezer Parts, Stove and Oven Parts