Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Wednesday, June 30, 2021 4:43:28 AM(UTC)

Hi! Just wondering if changing the igniter worked ok??
Gene Posted: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 2:52:54 PM(UTC)

The installation instructions are attached to the reply.

Gene.
cadimenon Posted: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 8:39:38 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Gene Go to Quoted Post
You are welcome. Keep us posted.

Gene.

Gene - how do you install this part? Do you have to take off the kick panel as well as the panel that holds the electrical wires to reach the screws to take off the old ignitor? Thanks much! I have the same issue and just ordered my ignitor.
Gene Posted: Wednesday, January 19, 2011 1:38:38 PM(UTC)

Yes. You can cut off the plug and connect the igniter using a high temperature porcelain wire nuts Part number: AP3440631
Part number: AP3440631

It sounds a bit strange why the igniter you received, if ordered it from Appliance Parts Pros and the part number is AP2832933, looks different. I'll forward this information to their customer service.

Gene.
fullmoonclay Posted: Wednesday, January 19, 2011 12:34:24 PM(UTC)

Hi Gene,

I've received the igniter but our original one has 2 separate connecters with like the image above but the new one I've just received has a single connecter for both wires. Can we replace them with separate connecters?
Gene Posted: Monday, January 17, 2011 8:45:35 PM(UTC)

You are welcome. Keep us posted.

Gene.
fullmoonclay Posted: Saturday, January 15, 2011 12:58:36 PM(UTC)

Hi Gene,
The igniter had less than 2.8 amp. We will get the igniter!
Thanks for your help!
Gene Posted: Thursday, January 13, 2011 3:36:04 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: fcyn77 Go to Quoted Post
Thermador MBY microwave turns itself off after 2-3 seconds periodically. I read that the push-on connector of upper door latch may be going bad. Can anyone tell me the thermador part number for a new push on? Additionally, can you recommend a tech in Austin, Texas who can perform the repair? Thanks, Fred.

Fred,

This is very sophisticated oven and you have to find a guy who really knows it. Try to use Service Magic web site.

Gene.
Gene Posted: Thursday, January 13, 2011 3:30:51 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: fullmoonclay Go to Quoted Post
Hi Gene, Thanks for the reply. I am trying to locate a meter right now. If it reads more than 3.2 amp should I replace the valve next?

No. Just post the results.

Gene.
fullmoonclay Posted: Thursday, January 13, 2011 2:43:55 PM(UTC)

Hi Gene, Thanks for the reply. I am trying to locate a meter right now. If it reads more than 3.2 amp should I replace the valve next?