Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
DeG6 Posted: Saturday, November 29, 2008 10:02:43 PM(UTC)

A GE parts supplier exists locally. The part is available for under $20.00. I'm doing the removal tomorrow. I'll let you know my success when complete. Appreciate your advice. Thanks.
v2k04 Posted: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 3:01:59 AM(UTC)

your model number doesn't come up in the database but yes that is just screwed on to the spray arm support and if the part is still available it can be replaced you have to remove the motor/pump assy then unscrew it
DeG6 Posted: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 11:59:59 PM(UTC)

GE dishwasher is leaking underneath from a cream colored fitting directly below the washer arm. I removed the toe kick and can see the leak. The fitting is cracked. The fitting is directly below the base and is about two inches in diamter and is positioned vertically next to the motor. A large stainless steel ring clamp attaches this fitting to the pump. The motor and pump are about two years old and are an upgrade in performace over the original equipment and work well.

Can this fitting be replaced. If so what components have to be removed and in what order. Any special tricks when removing other components. Do I have to remove the dishawsher and lay it on its back. Do I need special tools. Can you advise on the part number. Any help would be appreciated.