Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
neene Posted: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 4:28:29 AM(UTC)

thanks so much for your advice
n/
Gene Posted: Sunday, November 16, 2008 6:55:35 PM(UTC)

Sounds like the problem is a bad potentiometers and/or a simmer control, but if it is less than a year old, call Thermador for warranty service and do not attempt any repair. The model number you posted does not come up.

Gene.
neene Posted: Sunday, November 16, 2008 7:17:59 AM(UTC)

This morning I cleaned around the burners of my thermador cooktop with water & bartenders friend. When I finished, I lit all the burners, some were burning funny so I decided to let them burn through the problem but wanted to do it a few at a time. When I went back to the front left burner (has low simmer) it wouldn't light, all the rest were working fine. I ran through them all again and now the back left (also low simmer) doesn't light either, like the front, it just clicks. The cooktop was bought about a year ago, not installed until 6 months ago and has had fairly light use. Thanks