Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
g20zoom Posted: Monday, August 22, 2016 3:01:27 PM(UTC)

Correct. Both switches Tee together. I disconnected the single line going to the tub and that blew clear. The other lines were visible connecting to each press switch. I still get 1/2 tub fill. But the bypass does work to fill tub all the way.
I think the tenant is mistaken since she thinks it's not Washing as well ...
brobriffin Posted: Monday, August 22, 2016 2:44:45 PM(UTC)

I believe your machine has two pressure switches check both lines for obstruction.
g20zoom Posted: Friday, August 19, 2016 6:49:58 PM(UTC)

This is a heavy duty top load washer.

My tenant keeps nagging me and swears that the rinse cycle used to fill up all the way. They have used this machine 5 years. I've been reading and filling up a partial tub is "normal" to conserve water on the rinse cycle. The machine fills about 1/2 way. Does that seem right? It was bought new around Oct 2011.

To be safe, I did blow in the clear tube for the pressure switch, and that was clear.

I found this video....
https://youtu.be/Sgiu2yYPUyQ

and seems to describe the enough, but i'm not sure how to convince this person. Maybe their memory aging...sure sounds like it.

Thanks!