Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
WilliamM/APP Team Posted: Thursday, April 18, 2024 9:01:54 AM(UTC)

If the model number of your appliance could be provided, this will allow the most accurate information to be presented.
Guest Posted: Wednesday, April 10, 2024 6:10:49 PM(UTC)

So add to that I just check my ice maker not leaking but I have it turn off so I may be off about consent leaking
Guest Posted: Wednesday, April 10, 2024 2:58:55 PM(UTC)

My lg fridge 3 doors, the door ice maker working properly, my lower ice maker is functioning rotating fill water but it keep leaking water and freezing the tray, I turn the ice maker off still leaking water, my water pressure is normal like I said door ice maker function properly, I trying to find info but really don’t know, my question is how the water operate? Is the pump locate seperatly one line goes to door and one line goes to bottom? If so is it 2 different valve ? The pump will kick in and fill the water level properly but when it shut off feel like a slow leak, like it not shutting all the way, I trying to figure out what part I need cuz the ice maker is functioning, I think water valve is not shutting all the way and allow small amount water.goes in, so far I don’t think is drain line. Please help I don’t use ice other then store bought drinks my whole family is ice freak and complain all day about it is driving me nut!!!!