Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
MNew Posted: Friday, June 1, 2012 6:15:22 AM(UTC)

I have a broken door too. but my fridge is white. does anyone know the part number for a white door? or can I use my old white door?
MNew Posted: Friday, June 1, 2012 6:12:40 AM(UTC)

I have the same issue... I think.

but I have a white fridge. does anyone know the part number for a white fridge?

thanks in advance
mikeyd4059 Posted: Saturday, January 7, 2012 2:46:53 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Kenlan Go to Quoted Post
Model KSRX25ftss00

My dispenser parts look similar to the parts in this thread. I can't figure out how to get the front door cover assembly off to diagnose the problem. It seems to be clipped at the top & bottom. I fear I will break it. Any suggestions on how to remove?

The spring has fallen out & the flapper will not close.

pull the water tray out and you will see 2 screws remove then lift up it the top has tabs that sit in holes if you need anymore help i can guide you through taking the electronic panel off if needed
mikeyd4059 Posted: Saturday, January 7, 2012 1:09:19 PM(UTC)

my tab broke also and i lost the plastic that broke so i shaped a new piece of plastic and used plastic epoxy to apply n prob solved
Kenlan Posted: Tuesday, March 1, 2011 6:18:49 AM(UTC)

Model KSRX25ftss00

My dispenser parts look similar to the parts in this thread. I can't figure out how to get the front door cover assembly off to diagnose the problem. It seems to be clipped at the top & bottom. I fear I will break it. Any suggestions on how to remove?

The spring has fallen out & the flapper will not close.
Greg.Maddox Posted: Wednesday, January 5, 2011 5:30:38 PM(UTC)

Whirlpool Model #GD5SHAXMB00 Side by Side Refridgerator/Freezer.

I am not sure if I have the same issue as the original post, but I have taken the panel off of the ice/water dispenser area because my ice dispenser quit working...suddenly. As I pull the cover back, a small piece of plastic somewhat similar to a toothpick falls to the ground and notice a black "switch" dangling. It appears that the plastic piece is/was a support for the switch that activates the auger to dispense the ice. I pushed the button and it does work. So, what I am wondering is...the part number below the correct kit for this type of repair? I copied and pasted the number from another post which also had a "chute kit" part number. :confused: After looking at both part number details, I am a little confused as to which parts I need.
Your help is greatly appreciated!!!

Part Details - WHIRLPOOL Ice door kit, part number: AP3595356

Thanks,
Greg

ruthaaron Posted: Sunday, October 3, 2010 6:09:45 PM(UTC)

I have model ED5RHAXNQ00 and the interior looks different from your picture. I can't tell from the manual diagram how the spring fits. I am not even sure if a part is missing but cannot determine where the pin that runs through the spring fits on the right.
christophercotton Posted: Thursday, August 12, 2010 2:55:02 PM(UTC)

Well, I ordered the part that was mentioned:

Part Details - WHIRLPOOL Ice door kit, part number: AP3595356

But that seems like it is missing the bracket part. Which looks like, it actually included in this item:

Part Details - WHIRLPOOL Door-chute, part number: AP3872692

I guess I'll have to call and return the old part and try to get the new one. Just wanted to make sure anyone else who has the problem didn't order the wrong one like I did.
strongwxnc Posted: Monday, May 3, 2010 4:52:02 PM(UTC)

Awesome. I just made a post to ask this question. I searched the site but only found this afterwards. I have the same issue!!!
I will be ordering the part listed.
thanks!!
ApplianceBlog Posted: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 4:22:30 PM(UTC)

Hi Brian,

I checked that part#2180223B marloweg posted and left the B out and it looks like that delay airpot comes with the dispenser kit here:
Part number: AP3595356
Part number: AP3595356

Jake