Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
zachsr Posted: Monday, September 30, 2013 6:14:02 PM(UTC)

So I was able to get my oven and broiler working again by replacing the gas valve unit I purchased from appliancepartspros. Hope this anyone else out there with this issue.
zachsr Posted: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 12:41:44 PM(UTC)

Any experts out there willing to assist?
Thank you :)
sika25 Posted: Wednesday, August 7, 2013 8:45:33 AM(UTC)

I have the same problem. The repair company I called are convinced it is the thermal fuse and will not come test the appliance until they have got the fuse in stock. I am confused as I haven't read any other posts suggesting this as an issue unless things fail after a self-cleaning cycle (which I hadn't done).
zachsr Posted: Wednesday, August 7, 2013 6:49:29 AM(UTC)

Hello,
I have searched and found some threads on this specific issue of my oven and broiler not working at all and found some recommendations on how to check but being a total newbie, I had a quick question. When I am testing the continuity on the gas regulator (after unplugging the three wires) am I placing the multi-meter on the actual regulator diodes to test? or the disconnected wires themselves? I have done a couple of checks. I placed the multimeter on the regulator with wires disconnected - common to broil gave me a zero reading and common to bake also gave me a zero reading. When i placed the multimeter on the wires themselves, I get about 220 resistance reading on both bake and broil. Is my regulator bad? I also placed the multimeter on the DSI board to check J1-1 and J1-4 to see if I get any readings after I hit the bake button - only noticed that the multimeter jumped just a little but never hit the 120 that I read about.
Anyone out there available to provide some guidance?

Thank you