Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
libertyappl Posted: Friday, September 12, 2008 8:05:50 PM(UTC)

Without seeing your model it's a little harder, but if you can locate the oven burner, probably below the bottom plate of the oven, the ignitor should run parallel.
nat
Tracker Posted: Friday, September 12, 2008 5:38:16 PM(UTC)

Thanks Nat, I will do that. Can you give me any idea where to even look on or in the oven to get it lite? That would be helpful. Give me some ideas Please.
libertyappl Posted: Friday, September 12, 2008 2:38:08 PM(UTC)

I'm still not having any luck pulling up the model number....
But since it has an ignitor check it for continuity. If the oven isn't lighting that may be your problem.
Nat
Tracker Posted: Friday, September 12, 2008 2:16:50 PM(UTC)

Im sorry my daughter pulled the model # off the micro wave not the oven, They are attached to one another But anyway , she found this #G930-5CKLXM6 for a serial # and A07353JE as a serial # It is an ignitor!
libertyappl Posted: Friday, September 12, 2008 11:11:08 AM(UTC)

The model number doesn't pull up can you double check the number off the unit itself.
Does this unit have an ignitor? or pilot light?
Nat
Tracker Posted: Friday, September 12, 2008 10:38:12 AM(UTC)

We have a very old Magic Chef gas oven/microwave wall unit that has been turned off for about 2 years now. My daughter is moving into the house and we cannot figure out how to get the oven pilot lite. Can you PLEASE help us? Thanks