Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
kayakcrzy Posted: Sunday, March 22, 2009 4:35:57 AM(UTC)

Good Luck. Tom ApplianceEducator.com
Josepe Posted: Saturday, March 21, 2009 8:48:35 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: kayakcrzy Go to Quoted Post
Josepe, Gapisha Italiano? If it is old as I think it is, take the back panel off, and the top panel off, and there will be a gear, and a chain, in the back. turn the gear, and the top masher will move up. Keep turning it till you get the masher all the way up, so you can open the door. Once you do that, take the trash out, and plug it in, and run a cycle. Up top where the long screws, go there is what we used to call a trunion nut. It has a metal piece over it, and is held on by to screws. That could be your only problem. Tom ApplianceEducator.com

Thanks so much for the advice. I'll give it a try and let you know what happens.
kayakcrzy Posted: Saturday, March 21, 2009 2:09:35 PM(UTC)

Josepe, Gapisha Italiano? If it is old as I think it is, take the back panel off, and the top panel off, and there will be a gear, and a chain, in the back. turn the gear, and the top masher will move up. Keep turning it till you get the masher all the way up, so you can open the door. Once you do that, take the trash out, and plug it in, and run a cycle. Up top where the long screws, go there is what we used to call a trunion nut. It has a metal piece over it, and is held on by to screws. That could be your only problem. Tom ApplianceEducator.com
Josepe Posted: Saturday, March 21, 2009 1:57:56 PM(UTC)

Door won't open. The unit is out in the open to where I can work on it. Could you please advise on what I should do and what to look for? Thank you!