Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Friday, February 26, 2010 3:55:17 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: jason5406 Go to Quoted Post
The dryer lights sometimes stays on for a minute or two than shuts off. Do I also have bad coils?

If it relights every single time but it takes longer time to dry, then the problem most likely is an obstructed vent.

Gene.
jason5406 Posted: Friday, February 26, 2010 3:26:24 PM(UTC)

The dryer lights sometimes stays on for a minute or two than shuts off. Do I also have bad coils?

Originally Posted by: Gene Go to Quoted Post
You can find the instructions in one of my previous posts: http://forum.appliancepartspros...ions-changing-coils.html

- The part number for the kit of coils ($15.86) is AP3094251

- Here are the break down diagrams for the Whirlpool dryer Model LGR4634JQ2

Good luck.
Gene.
Yokoia Posted: Wednesday, January 9, 2008 4:03:15 PM(UTC)

Oh My Goodness! Thank you so much. I found the instructions.
Gene Posted: Monday, January 7, 2008 11:51:14 AM(UTC)

You can find the instructions in one of our previous posts: http://forum.appliancepartspros...ions-changing-coils.html

- The part number for the kit of coils is AP3094251

- Here are the break down diagrams for the Whirlpool dryer Model LGR4634JQ2

Good luck.
Gene.
Yokoia Posted: Monday, January 7, 2008 11:41:45 AM(UTC)

Thanks. The model number of my dryer is LGR4634JQ2.
Gene Posted: Friday, December 28, 2007 1:30:00 PM(UTC)

In order to provide the most accurate advise I need the complete model number of the dryer.

Gene.
Yokoia Posted: Friday, December 28, 2007 8:14:03 AM(UTC)

An appliance technician serviced my Whirpool dryer yesterday and told me for $272.00 he could replace the bad coils he found and clean the filter trap. :mad: That's more than I paid for the dryer. :confused: I paid him his $90.00 service charge and told him to get the stepping. I saw the coils online for $17.97. How do I install the coils? How do I take the front and back dryer covers off? I think I can do this myself for a lot less than the cost of a new dryer. Please help! :D