Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
teewhile Posted: Saturday, January 22, 2022 5:17:27 PM(UTC)

I wish I was living in the US. Sorry, I should have specified I'm in Canada, and their Canadian site is out of stock. Thanks for the quick reply though!
ThatGuy Posted: Wednesday, January 19, 2022 12:54:11 PM(UTC)

teewhile Posted: Tuesday, January 18, 2022 6:59:40 PM(UTC)

Unable to start a cycle on my Whirlpool Quiet Partner III (GU3200XTSS2). The only button on the control panel that works is the Cancel button which starts a drain cycle if held for 2 seconds. I opened the control panel and found water around the buttons, so I suspect that is the cause. No water was near the control board.

WPW10021190 is the part number of the control panel (black version) and I cannot find it available anywhere. All suppliers say "special order".

What I would like to know is whether the control panel from a slightly different Quiet Partner III (GU2400XTPS0) that is in-stock would be compatible with my machine. Looking a photos, the panel of the GU2400XTPS0 version is missing the Adaptive Wash cycle button that the panel of my machine has, but otherwise, it looks identical.

If someone has experience repairing these, could you tell me if the ribbon cable connecting the panel to the control board is the same across the versions?