Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
hborkowski  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 29, 2009 6:11:39 AM(UTC)
hborkowski

Groups: Registered

I have a U Line U CLR 2060S 01 that has stopped making ice. It has power and water enters the icemaker, pours over the icetray but the unit never gets cold. Is this always the compressor or do I need to consider something else. Is the compressor easy to change and what is the price of the part. I have never done this type of repair before but I am a decent mechanic and have a full shop of tools. Since these icemakers are expensive I would like to repair it if possible if the parts and manual that shows repair are available. Standard owners manual does not show complete detailed plan of the unit.

It is installed recessed in kitchen cabinetry but is easily accessible by pulling it out. Thanks
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.