Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
anonymous24  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 1, 2024 3:25:51 PM(UTC)
anonymous24

Groups: Registered
United States

I purchased a bake oven element from what was supposed to be a reputable online store that was suggested in another appliance repair forum. The part was supposed to be an authentic OEM GE part. After inspecting this part thoroughly, I have some doubts as to it's authenticity.

Could someone please help me determine whether it's authentic or not, and what company made it?

It has product information printed or stamped directly onto the element near the mounting plate. It's supposed to be GE, but it shows BKR TM. I assume BKR is the manufacturer and TM stands for trademark. There is a 12 digit number that could be the serial number so I don't want to put that here for privacy reasons. There appears to be a lot number. Then there is the model number, and 240V, and 2585W.

If it were a GE product, what info would I be seeing on it and where would it be located?

Thanks to anyone who can help me.

Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.