Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Rolandtd  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2024 6:15:44 AM(UTC)
Rolandtd

Groups: Registered
United States

Hey everyone new to the forums and I figured I'd see if anyone can help me out. I have a whirlpool ler5635lq0 that I just replaced the heating element plus the thermal fuse the high limit thermostat the dryer thermal fuse and cycling thermostat. I also replaced the pulleys and belt while I was at it. Now for whatever reason my timer will not move it will stay in place and the dryer will keep going. I have tried 2 other timers with no success. I have tested the ohms on it and got 10k so I believe I have good timer motors. Strangely I've had ot actually time properly and go through a cycle a few times now it won't do it twice in a row. Has anyone seen this issue before any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.