Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Nikki  
#1 Posted : Sunday, February 25, 2024 6:18:56 AM(UTC)

Groups:
United States

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Good morning,

I had to replace the motor coupling and hoses on my washer. All was good when I ran a test load. Today, I went to run an actual load with clothes and the washer filled fine and started agitating (yay for fixing this myself!). I opened a couple minutes after the cycle started to drop in a lost sock and once the lid was closed, it no longer worked. There was a humming noise when I pushed the dial back in and pulled out to restart it since this has worked in the past but now…nothing! I’ve tried unplugging and replugging. I’ve tried moving the dial to different cycles and still nothing! HELP!!

Whirlpool Ultimate Care II washer
Model number LSB6500PW1

Edited by user Sunday, February 25, 2024 6:28:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Adding model number in

Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.