Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mikkel3906z  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 20, 2024 12:30:41 AM(UTC)
mikkel3906z

Groups: Registered

So long story short I got a new washer from a friend, but it's missing a few parts. Rather than hassling him about it I would like to just fix these issues myself. While I am thankful for the washer I don't want to see the tub get damaged from slamming against the inside of the machine cabinet.

I need to know what size the 2 screws are usually which hold the top in place. This would be for the top part of an admiral top load washer. The washer model number for the washer is ATW4675YQ1

When I got this washer I noticed that it walks across the floor in my garage. I have to constantly move it back in place. For this I have already ordered brand new suspension rods, so all I need to know is what size screws hold the top part in place on admiral washers.

I noticed when I took the top off today that only three out of 4 suspension rods were connected. When I put the 4th rod back in place I noticed that the washer still sits off to the right, but not right up against the tub anymore.

It might be hard to tell, but the garage floor is uneven. If you look at the tub itself in the pics inside of cabinet you will notice that the tub is leaning more to the right of the cabinet. I'm not sure why this is as all 4 suspension rods are now connected before there was only 3 connected. I would love to fix this, because like I said this thing walks all over my floor every single cycle. I have to keep bricks around it to ensure it doesn't walk too far.

As for the screws themselves. I am talking about the ones that secure the top of the panel to the washer. I took pictures of these too so that you know what I am looking for. Thanks for all of your help.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Edited by user Tuesday, February 20, 2024 1:34:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.