Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
JNN1988  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 7, 2024 8:29:57 AM(UTC)
JNN1988

Groups: Registered
United States

Brand: Maytag
Model Number: MVW7232HW0

I have a 2-year-old Maytag MVW7232HW0 that recently stopped putting out water. This issue required a Main Control Board, a new Slider, and Reset Procedure.

Now every cycle goes like clockwork until it gets to the final spin, leaving anywhere from 12 - 21 minutes (depending on cycle) with a slow spin, lasting indefinitely. I can cancel the cycle and use Drain & with a fast spin for a temporary bypass, but even this cycle will get to 17 minutes and spin indefinitely. No Errors.

What now? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

JNN1988  
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 8, 2024 3:24:06 AM(UTC)
JNN1988

Groups: Registered
United States

FIXED:

I managed to fix the issue with my machine. If you have a "Smart Wahser," you might try this. I reconnected the washer to the WIFI and updated the software. Ran a load on Delicate, and the cycle completed as it should. I then ran a moderately sized load on Regular, and the cycle completed as it should.

Originally Posted by: JNN1988 Go to Quoted Post
Brand: Maytag
Model Number: MVW7232HW0

I have a 2-year-old Maytag MVW7232HW0 that recently stopped putting out water. This issue required a Main Control Board, a new Slider, and Reset Procedure.

Now every cycle goes like clockwork until it gets to the final spin, leaving anywhere from 12 - 21 minutes (depending on cycle) with a slow spin, lasting indefinitely. I can cancel the cycle and use Drain & with a fast spin for a temporary bypass, but even this cycle will get to 17 minutes and spin indefinitely. No Errors.

What now? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Quick Reply Show Quick Reply