Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 24, 2024 6:35:24 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
My Samsung model #DW80F600UTS dishwasher just started to display an error code for a high temperature heating error this morning. Samsung's troubleshooting site is telling me to run a cycle with it empty, see if it fixes it, if not cut the power and call them to repair. I would like to repair it myself if I can but I just don't know what the root of the problem is or what I may be looking for. Anyone have any ideas on where to go from here or what I should be looking at?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

WilliamM/APP Team  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 27, 2024 7:08:30 AM(UTC)
WilliamM/APP Team

Groups: Moderators, APP Team, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
The temperature sensor would need to be tested for resistance to identify if it is the cause of failure. The thermistor/sensor should measure around 49,120 Ohms of resistance at room temperature. If the sensor tests good, the heater circuit would need to be tested to make sure it is not grounded or damaged. The heater should measure 13.5 Ohms and there should not be continuity to ground. If everything checked good to this point, the most likely failure would be the main control.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply