Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
crossdw  
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 7, 2023 10:41:12 AM(UTC)
crossdw

Groups: Registered
United States

I have a Thermador DWHD410JFP/66 which started leaking onto the floor. Initially, the unit would also occasionally leave water in the bottom of the tub after a cycle. I was able to do a reset from the control panel which would activate the pump and empty the unit.

The problem then changed where the unit would not fill with water so I replaced the water inlet solenoid. After that the dishwasher started leaking heavily as soon as the unit started to fill for a cycle. I was able to trace the leak to the water inlet - a plastic piece the water flows through. There is a factory hole in this piece, I assume for ventilation. When the water flows through this inlet it forcefully sprays out from this hole. See attached pic (blue circle is where water is being ejected at high volume). I replaced this piece, along with the float (blue plastic piece in same pic). The dishwasher is also making a sound as though the pump is cavitating.

What else should I check to resolve this issue?

Thanks

[img=https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1H2_Fy1OSllwO7qycjgnen3Yqko9t6xDC?usp=sharing]Thermador Water Inlet[/img]
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.