Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
stubborn1  
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 26, 2023 11:37:44 AM(UTC)
stubborn1

Groups: Registered

We have a Kitchenaid KGRA806PSS01 gas range / oven. I have a couple issues going on which may or may not be related.

1. When I turn on the oven, the flame will light but then cut out after 20-30 seconds and then relight after a pause. It will do this as long as it takes to preheat and again during operation making the oven inconsistent at best and super slow to heat up. If this was an electric range, I would be suspect of a high level thermostat. I'm not so good with gas appliances and not sure where to look to start. Everything is venting fine making me think this isn't a high temp situation. Ignitor lights right away when commanded on.

2. The convection bake function will appear to turn on via the control panel, however, the convection fan doesn't kick on. I'm going to go take a voltage reading at the motor shortly to see if it gets power when controlled on.

Any thoughts on what could be causing my issue?

Thanks
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.