Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Brysonsdad  
#1 Posted : Monday, October 30, 2023 9:09:30 AM(UTC)
Brysonsdad

Groups: Registered
United States

Doing a favor for a church right out of my area and I have gathered a lot of info and pics from them. Someone else has went out and changed the gaskets but problem still there. Both sections still within temps. No ice build up on back wall of freezer. Heavy frost in freezer at right hand corner and thats all in freezer. The damper in back of ref section iced up and the vents on the left side of ref section where it feeds icemaker. While talking to this man he informed me that evap fan is running, temp is fine and the ice maker is off. they have an icemachine. I asked if dispenser door was open or shut and he told me shut. I asked him to closely look at the gaskets. He said the other person there put a light coat of lube on them and that they are no areas that are not touching the cabinet. He did sound like he knew what I was talking about. He is to send me pics of the gaskets. If gaskets are fine, where is the air leak? I was not gonna have him take the back off and inspect drain tube to see if anyway heat was coming from there. Anybody seen this being a board failure and the fan staying on during defrost? TIA.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.