Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 29, 2023 9:53:26 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
I was given the above model Maytag electric dryer s/n 28878617WW originally set up for coin type operation. I want to use this unit as a non coin type operation and have been able to install an alternate rotary timer which allows the unit to start and run for heating very well but this timer does not shut off the heat at any time interval . The timer is a fairly simple timer with 5 connector positions. Can anyone offer some suggestions for a rewire to get it to shut off after approx 60 minutes of so.The original timer is apparetly no longer available. Help !!!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.