Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
NotveryhandY1  
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 21, 2023 3:58:52 PM(UTC)
NotveryhandY1

Groups: Registered
United States

Hi All,
My Samsung Flexzone Refrigerator (Model#RF22K9381SR/AA) is cooling but the Freezer compartment located on the bottom left hand section of the fridge will not get cold enough to Freeze anything. Oddly the Freezer seems to be blowing cool air but not cold enough to freeze. I removed the panel off of the back wall inside freezer and the fan comes on when I shut the freezer door, so the fan seems to be working fine. I also removed the access panel from behind the fridge and on the control board is a red light (not blinking just displaying a solid red light). I also removed the lower bottom panel on the back of the fridge, the fan seems to be running just fine along with the compressor. I noticed that the coils were pretty dirty so I cleaned them using a vacuum.

The rest of the Fridge works fine however it's just the bottom freezer compartment that won't freeze.

Any ideas on what part(s) I should buy to try to complete the repair so the freezer can work properly again?

I would greatly appreciate any advice, thanks
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.