Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
peteror  
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 20, 2022 10:14:32 PM(UTC)
peteror

Groups: Registered
United States

We have a GE Monogram ZIS420NMC; it's about 17 years old. We came home today and opened it - the lights came on but we noticed all the control panel LEDs and displays were blank. The compressor is not running and the fridge and freezer compartments are slowly heating up. I tried turning off the breaker for 30 seconds and turning it back on again but that did no good. Does it seem like a new control board would be the thing to try? Is there a way to easily determine this? APP has part number WR55X11130/AP562943 which seems like the right part but I'd like to be sure this is the right way to repair the unit.

Thanks for any guidance
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.