Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ling_appliance  
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 13, 2022 5:55:41 AM(UTC)
ling_appliance

Groups: Registered
United States

I have a Kitchenaid under counter ice maker model KUIS18PNTB1. It has stopped making ice. We very rarely ever use it, so we didn't notice until we finally emptied it. When I opened it up, it was clear that the wire on the wire cutter grid was broken. I didn't think that would cause it to stop making ice (maybe it would) so I ran through the diagnostics here: https://edmondappliancer...cemaker-troubleshooting/ . When I got to the diagnostic to test that it was filling with water, the reservoir filled, and the pump stopped, but the Service Light continued blinking indefinitely. I am wondering if that means that the Level Sensor is bad? Will a continuity test work to check? Is there something else I should check. I am ready to order the wire kit and have no problem replacing the level sensor as well, but don't want to waste the time or money if that won't solve the problem. Thanks.

Edited by user Sunday, March 13, 2022 6:44:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.