Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
edge10  
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 10, 2021 8:07:34 AM(UTC)
edge10

Groups: Registered

Recently refrig side is not cooling enough/consistently. When the refrig tstat at lowest setting temp is 35 to 40 F and the Freezer was at the -10 F at the highest tsat setting . In the past day refrig got warmer to about 40-50 F and freezer now at +10 F with the same tstat settings. I just lowered the freezer tstat from 7/7 to 5/7 and freezer temp is -10F and refrig is 40F with lowest tstat 1/7.

Freezer evap fan is working, but it does not seem like the refrig evap fan is coming on often enough to maintain temperature. The refrig evap fan does work and there is small air flow, which seems lower than previously.

There is no visible ice on evap coil cover on freezer side. There is a small amount of ice on bottom lip outlet grill on refrigerator evap fan, but no blockage.

The condenser coils need to be cleaned, so I will clean and post back.

Troubling shooting tips state a possible bad refrig or freezer thermistor. Is there a way to test this and is there anything else I should check?

Edited by user Saturday, July 10, 2021 8:08:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.