Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
lmagdaleno  
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 8, 2020 11:50:57 AM(UTC)
lmagdaleno

Groups: Registered
United States

Hi,

I recently came across an issue with my oven - a Whirlpool RBS307PVS03 (Stainless) where a fuse blew out.

My wife was cooking in the oven and while she was pulling some food out something blew on the oven and it hasn't worked for a few weeks. I replaced the oven thermal fuse in the back thinking it was that. However after examining the front control panel fuse, it seemed that fuse blew that was connected to the control panel and I have had a tough time finding it as a replacement.

Each google and/or search comes up with part number 4451042, however the female spade connectors are not the same size on both ends. one seems to be a 3/16 and the other a 1/4 where i need them to be both 1/4 in size. - I ended up purchasing 4451042 from APPros by mistake.

I cannot find this fuse-thrmal part number, even after reviewing the service tech sheet (W10343435A).

Any pointers, or help would be appreciated, I'd rather buy from a site similar to Appliance Part Pros before calling Whirlpool and asking where to find this part.

Let me know if there is any additional information that may be required, I'd be happy to help in any way. Attached are a few images of what I am speaking in terms of.

https://imgur.com/a/rSsyCpx

thank you

Edited by user Sunday, November 8, 2020 11:51:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: link

Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.