Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
OneOldCoder  
#1 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2020 8:57:41 PM(UTC)
OneOldCoder

Groups: Registered
United States

Our whirlpool GZ25FSRXYY0 french door bottom freezer display panel/control panel above the ice/water dispenser is just blinking. The refrigerator and freezer don't seem to be running either, but it's very quiet usually, so not positive about that. Am wondering if the display panel on the door would be the culprit, or does this refrigerator have a control board in the back somewhere? It is very heavy, and I can't move it without 4 men and a boy, so I haven't looked back there yet. :)

I can order the control board for the front panel, at $332, but am hesitant to spend that kind of money if the real problem lies somewhere else.

Thanks for your help in advance,

OneOldCoder

We have checked, and the refrigerator and freezer have both stopped working, as well as the ice maker, and the water dispenser. The control panel is unusable, you can't push any of the buttons because it turns off faster than you can push.

Edited by user Tuesday, June 9, 2020 12:39:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.