Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
PDXGuy2  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2020 8:35:45 PM(UTC)
PDXGuy2

Groups: Registered
United States

Hi Folks,
I went into the malfunctioning dryer (SDE305DAYW) to replace the belt since the drum was not turning. I was surprised to find the motor turning freely but the motor pulley sheared in half. The conical portion was still on the motor shaft, but the hex nut section was lying on the base plate. I can't seem to find a part number for it in the parts diagrams.

The diagram shows it attached to the motor but no specific part number. I was able to get the cone portion off the shaft and found that the part was an odd left handed threaded part meaning it unscrewed by turning it clockwise.

Anyway, there may be a replacement part with a different part number but I can't seem to find it. Thanks for your help.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.