Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
GalyonGal  
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 7, 2018 2:56:42 PM(UTC)
GalyonGal

Groups: Registered

My dryer just stopped staying on. It wasn’t overheating or not drying. It just stopped staying on. I would push the start button it would run for about 15 seconds and shut off. I ran diagnostics and the code F 25 code came up. I replaced the thermal fuse, the thermistor, the heating coil elements (which the metal behind the coils was charred and starting to crack) and the thermostat cutoff system. Went to start it up again and it did the same thing, shut off immediately. This time I put it on the timed dry setting (which I never use). The dryer turned off almost immediately but then the timer kept going and less than 3 minutes later dryer turn on by itself. I’m at a loss as what it problem is. Any help and information would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.