Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
DMGresham  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 3, 2017 6:58:48 AM(UTC)
DMGresham

Groups: Registered

It all started out when I came down stairs and everything I the freezer was thawed out. I noticed that the coils were full with Ice so I thawed them out with a hair dryer then I notice that they froze up again so I put a new defrost heater in and a thermostat and a thermistor. Now everything was running fine. I then noticed that the freezer will run fine all day but around 9pm the compressor fan will shut off and it will not come on until about 10am the next morning and by that time everything in the freezer is thawed out again. Can you tell me what I need to do to fix this problem.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.