Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
rb1831  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2016 5:32:57 PM(UTC)
rb1831

Groups: Registered

We have a Whirlpool side by side refrigerator with ice and water thru the door. Model WSF26C2EXY02. The ice maker is sending down cubes that are freezing at bottom with thawed out collection tray. It continues to freeze as more fall. Loosen cubes by hands, just refreeze. It makes noise and sometimes dispenser cubes at the get go. It does not always close door releasing cubes? I was thinking door closer issue, but when I confirm door is closed. Cubes still freeze. Another persistent issue is it seems like we have to fool with ice churning handle to get it lined up to turn the cutter. Then after maybe 4-6 months, I have to unthaw whole ice collection tray. Freezer is set to zero, the stick with dial thermometer was reading about 8 after 40 minutes. It was sitting on front shelf near door.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Rich
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.