Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
nedr  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 20, 2016 6:39:22 PM(UTC)
nedr

Groups: Registered

Bought used fridge which came with a new water filter in packaging. Upon hooking up water line to fridge (after flushing line with a couple gallons of water), no water would come out of fridge door and no ice would make. I replaced old filter with the new filter and the water worked great. Ice was being made. But ... after 24 hours or so, the water just stopped again and ice stopped making. I pulled the new filter out and shook a little water out, reinstalled it, and can only get maybe an ounce of water out of the door dispenser. Seems to act just like it did before I replaced the cartridge before. Since the filters are $50, I sure didn't feel like just trying another one. Could it have clogged up that fast or something? I can hear the water valve opening up trying to deliver. Any thoughts or help sure would be appreciated ! Thanks
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.