Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Snowfinch  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 7, 2015 7:06:10 AM(UTC)
Snowfinch

Groups: Registered

Last night my dishwasher was working fine when I started it. This morning, however, I found the green "Clean" light flashing four times, repeatedly. I ran the diagnostic sequence (by pushing the Options buttons) hoping that it just needed a reboot.

I'm not sure how to interpret the diagnostics, but I could hear it running through various things and the indicator lights on the panels changed at times. At the end of the diagnostic sequence, the final lights on were Normal Wash, Heat Dry, and Start (which I believe is the default cycle mode), and then all the control panel lights switched off.

I ran the Drain cycle to remove any water (this worked), and then started a Normal Wash cycle. The buttons remained lit for a minute or two (the machine made no sound at this time) and then the buttons went out and the cycle did not continue.

I also tried the Rinse cycle. The water filled for about 15 seconds and then clicked off, and the cycle did not continue. When I opened the door, there was only about 1 inch of water in the machine. The Drain cycle functioned correctly again.

I would appreciate any suggestions that you may have. Thanks.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.