Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
archiek  
#1 Posted : Monday, January 26, 2015 10:12:16 AM(UTC)
archiek

Groups: Registered

My microwave/rangehood turntable runs when I open the door. It stops when the door is closed, and everything else works properly.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

iindalu  
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 12, 2015 6:29:15 PM(UTC)
iindalu

Groups: Registered

I had this issue with my Whirlpool Gold model #UMC5200BAS06. At first it spun with the door open and after I continued to get several use out of it, it finally decided to not spin but still did it's countdown. I found a helpful video on YouTube and decided it wasn't going to hurt to try and switch out the door switches before I would call a repair man. So I order all three new door switch for it since I didn't have the tool to test which one worked and which one was bad. Turns out only the bottom door switch was bad which I just replaced it myself. It was $8 for three new door switch and $7 for shipping from Appliance Parts Pros.com Discount Appliance Parts. Probably would of been $10 if I didn't order the other two. But now I have replacement parts if I need them. Needless to say my microwave works and I only spent $15 bucks on it. ;)
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply