Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
IslandWarrior  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 24, 2014 6:34:33 AM(UTC)
IslandWarrior

Groups: Registered

Hello all! I need some help. My refrigerator, model indicated in the title, is acting up. Its a little over a year old and there is ice build up on the heating coils and the fan keeps hitting it. Along with that the icemaker isn't making ice and when i open the door where the icemaker is water leaks out. I was trying to figure out on how to resset the defrost timer, but it's a electronic adaptive defrost timer. I saw where it said unplug the refrigerator and set the thermostat to 0, but I have no idea on how to set the thermostat to 0. I can control the temp with the display board but the lowest it goes is 33 degrees. Does anyone have any suggestions? I really don't have the money for a repairman. Right now it's not making the noise, but im sure it will start again soon!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.