Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jonjonbear  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 19, 2014 6:50:24 AM(UTC)
jonjonbear

Groups: Registered

Hello group,
I have this Bosch dishwasher and I suspect there is something wrong with the dispenser but not sure. It's the upgraded dispenser that pops out so you don't have to lay the door down flat to fill. I was reading in the manual and it states that if you want to pop the dispenser out to fill you push the blue button. But mine pops out all the time when it opens. I am thinking this is not correct as it angles the dispenser at a 45 degree angle to the top of the machine so the soap isn't easily washed out. It's been this way since it was new but I didn't use the dispenser (dropped the pac in the bottom) But given the manual states to push the blue button on the end of the hinge to release it, I'm thinking it's broke. I have included a picture (stock photo) of the dispenser I have. Even in this picture the dispenser is open and flat which mine would be popped out. Thanks so much!
Oh and the problem is, the new powder I am using is not dispensing fully.
Cheers,
John
jonjonbear attached the following image(s):
soapdisp.jpg
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.