Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
matopruth  
#1 Posted : Saturday, March 8, 2014 8:35:04 AM(UTC)
matopruth

Groups: Registered

About 2 weeks ago after about 8 years of working flawlessly, the washing cycle didnt finish, we heard 3 short beeps and found out error message on our display: The washer didn't appear to drain. I turned it off and back on , didnt help. Since it was almost at the end on washing cycle ( 22 mins left) I tried to do only rinse & spin cycle. It filled up water , rinsed it and start draining. After water stopped coming out of hose ( not sure if all water was gone, but it was draining for about 30-40 sec) water pump started making noise like it wants drain more water but there was no water and after like 1 minute trying to drain more washer stopped, beeped 3x and message appeared. I looked inside the tub , didnt see any water inside.
Looks like pump is working ok, since it seems to drain water , but it just can get over end of drying to next step. Not sure what it could be. Thanks. Model# Neptune MAH7500AWW, serial#B1359430EP
matopruth attached the following image(s):
photo(2).JPG
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.