Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
phsffaman  
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 15, 2014 6:35:40 PM(UTC)
phsffaman

Groups: Registered

My Whirlpool double oven started out with a dim clock... then would shut off after the preheat mode... then the clock went completely blank... then the ovens stopped working at all... the oven lights would still come on... I decided I'd replace the control board. I did, then I got the clock back on... a series of beeps and F5 E1. So I replaced the self clean motor/latch combo. Power up and get the same thing. I change the sister board. Power up and same thing. In the middle somewhere I got F2 E1. Right now if I power it up it will show PF power failure and the clock... in about 1 minutes it will beep and show F5 E1... in about 2 or 3 minutes it will beep and change to F2 E1 and stay. During the first minute after power up about half the buttons on the key pad will at least beep... the others will do nothing and neither oven will start. Unplug the keypad tail and it does the same routine. I'm in it $600... what now? Keypad?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.