Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
MarkBe  
#1 Posted : Saturday, December 21, 2013 7:36:46 AM(UTC)
MarkBe

Groups: Registered

Hi ya'll. I have a Maytag Atlantis MAV6200AWW that wont spin during spin cycle. With some research already, I have replaced the Thrust Bearing Kit. Still doesnt work, but I discovered a half-a@@ workaround while having the lid assembly open. When I start the spin cycle manually, it doesnt spin, but I reach in and start the basket spinning by hand, then tilt basket all the way to the front of the machine and the spin cycle will start and finish. Any ideas why it wont start on its own? Belt looked fine and not sure what else to look for. The workaround will do for a little bit, but I'd rather learn and fix what the core problem is, unless its the transmission, then its new washer time. Thanks for any help..

Mark
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.