Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
archie43  
#1 Posted : Monday, August 26, 2013 6:15:18 PM(UTC)
archie43

Groups: Registered

Frigidaire LTF214OF.S2 front loading washer has worked fine for 3 years. Then several days ago it stopped and would not advance from the wash to the drain cycle. Still had water in the machine but would not restart and could not open door. After some period of time the door unlocked and I was able to open the machine, remove the wet clothes and as much water as I could. Tried to re-start but door would not lock and machine would not refill. Unplugged the washer for a period of time and tried again but still would not lock and start.

Where might I obtain a schematic wiring diagram and what can I do to troubleshoot and diagnose the cause of the problem? I have a multi-meter and experience in troubleshooting appliances. Do most of my own repairs.

Thanks for any help!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

HumboldtRepairMan  
#2 Posted : Monday, August 26, 2013 6:28:49 PM(UTC)
HumboldtRepairMan

Here's your parts and schematic: My suggestion is clean out the drain pump coin trap and check the door switch for being faulty perhaps. Good luck
Parts for Frigidaire LTF2140ES2 Washer - AppliancePartsPros.com
archie43  
#3 Posted : Monday, August 26, 2013 6:49:37 PM(UTC)
archie43

Thanks for your prompt response to my query regarding Frigidaire Washer. Is there any way you can send me the schematic and parts list as a pdf? The resolution of the files contained in the referenced linksis very poor and I'm unable to print or read this on the screen. Also, does this washer provide error codes and if so, could you send the technicians troubleshooting guide for evaluating these codes?
Thanks again!

Originally Posted by: HumboldtRepairMan Go to Quoted Post
Here's your parts and schematic: My suggestion is clean out the drain pump coin trap and check the door switch for being faulty perhaps. Good luck
Parts for Frigidaire LTF2140ES2 Washer - AppliancePartsPros.com
HumboldtRepairMan  
#4 Posted : Monday, August 26, 2013 6:59:28 PM(UTC)
HumboldtRepairMan

Check inside the top of the unit or down below behind the panel if your unit has one for a tech sheet or check your owners manual. Typically a faulty door lock or a prolonged or damaged drain pump should give you a code but can't guarantee they will.
Here's a helpful video don't dismantle the whole unit for the door lock test just the front boot spring off and reach inside.
Frigidaire High Efficiency Washer Model: GLTF2940ES0 Repair - YouTube
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply