Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
tammyjen  
#1 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2012 11:24:26 AM(UTC)
tammyjen

Groups: Registered

Hi I have a Kenmore front loader that does not fill with water, checked water faucets and inlet valves on the outside and everything is fine with those. Hit the power button and everything lights up fine and can select a washer time and hit start and the door latches but no water.. Now I've had 2 different repair companies come out, the first said that I needed to replace drain pump and door latch, makes zero sense to me because latch works fine and how can he say it's the drain pump when the problem is there's no water, NOT that it won't drain... And the second company said it was one of the computer boards but not sure which one.. Both gave me a cost of right around 350.00.. OH!! and the dryer is stacked on top of the washer so neither of them could actually open the top to check anything out inside other than taking off the bottom panel. Hope someone who as had the same problem or who really knows can help, both these guys had to get on the phone to their supervisors for advise..
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.