Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ritewaykay  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2012 8:15:07 PM(UTC)
ritewaykay

Groups: Registered

It seems to take a long time to complete the wash cycles, sometimes the timer seems noisier than normal and the washer stalls or stops. If you push the timer in to "off" and then pull it back out to "on" it starts to operate ( I have Not turned the dial while doing this. ) It also seems to have a lot of tub rock or wobble. I am considering replacing the timer to correct my first problem and the springs on the tub to correct the last problem. I have removed the bottom panel to check for broken or missing parts and observe the operation of the washer under load. Can not see any thing amiss. {I have recently replaced the pump, belt tension er ( including idler pulley and spring. ) and the belt. This was to correct a worn pump.} I hope to be on the right track..?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.