Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Stile  
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2009 8:50:37 AM(UTC)
Stile

Groups: Registered

I have a Monogram ZET958SF6SS double oven with broken glass on the upper oven door (inside). First, I want to verify that AP3190716 "Pack window asm" is the correct replacement part number. Second, is there anything else that I need to replace at the same time? Finally, does anyone have a link to a service manual that might have instructions (otherwise I will have to fly by the seat of my pants using the diagram alone)? Thanks in advance for any advice.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene  
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2009 11:17:51 AM(UTC)
Gene

Groups: Senior Expert, Administrators

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Quote:
...I want to verify that AP3190716 "Pack window asm" is the correct replacement part number...

Yes, this is the correct part number. I do not think you will need anything else.

In order to replace it you have to remove the door from the oven as described in the Use and Care manual (page 38). Place the door on a flat surface with the door handle facing down. Remove the screws holding the inner door liner and remove the door liner. You will see what to do next.

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Replacement parts for GE ZET958SF6SS | AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply