Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
LAL  
#1 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2009 6:48:47 PM(UTC)
LAL

Groups: Registered

Dear Sir,

My Whirlpool Gas Dryer Model # LGR8858DQ0 suddenly quit working. The dryer works with drum rotating. The appliance light is also on but no heat. I have done following:

1) Checked the exhaust in the back of dryer and outside the house. There is no lint.
2) Gas was on during the operation but no hot air came.

3)Opened the back panel and all connections are intact. No lint there also.

I need help to examine other parts such as igniter, coils etc. Please help to trouble shoot. How do you open to look at other parts. The back is all sealed and front has no lower panel. Please guide what to look for for opening and then trouble shooting this device.

Any prompt help will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,

LAL UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.