Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
rich2012jag  
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 8, 2012 7:28:18 PM(UTC)
rich2012jag

Groups: Registered

Hello All,
I have read a lot of similar problems associated with this model washer but so far no solution to my situation. The washer works in all settings except the 'spin only' setting.
What it does on 'spin only': On start, the timer is set for 12 minutes and the drain pump is turned on and runs even when all the water has been drained out. At the 8 minute mark the pump turns off and the tank starts to tumble, back and forth motion, until the 6 minute mark and then the machine turns OFF.
What I have done: Cleaned the drain hoses and filter, checked the door lock PTC, reads 1100 ohms. Ran diagnostic as per the 'washer tech data sheet'. All functions run normal but I get an error code 'E75'; water temperature sensor circuit.
Replaced the Control Board with no change in operation and have the same error code. Is there a 'spin only' circuit in the Motor Contro Board?
In the wiring diagram there is a 'Wax Motor' symbol that looks like a variable resistor symbol that may be part of the door lock assembly. Is this the PTC?
Thanks.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.