Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
nezoic  
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 8, 2012 10:05:22 AM(UTC)
nezoic

Groups: Registered

I have a dishwasher that's a few years old and was sitting in my grandmothers house for a couple of winters with water in it. The first problem I noticed when I hooked it up was Part Number: AP4366628, the inlet valve was cracked. I used one from a kenmore that said it was 120volts, where the whirlpool part doesn't list voltage at all. It didn't kick on so I powered it manually with from a wall outlet / spliced extension cord and it kicked on fine, I let it run a full cycle with no leaks.

So before I order this replacement part I would like to be sure that there are no other problems with the control board. I was only reading 100volts out of the connector to Part Number: AP4366628 so I'm assuming this is why it wouldn't power the Kenmore one. Can anyone verify this?

Thank you.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.