Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
summv  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2009 12:02:57 PM(UTC)
summv

Groups: Registered

the replacement part i received for my microwave is the wrong temperature rating , the original thermostat rating is 150/0 . the part number sent was W10221406 ( thrnst-fix) the temp rating on that unit is 40/56 . the new part shuts down as soon as it reaches the low temp setting . the schematic diagram in the unit identifies the part as a MGT thermostat with KSD1 PR2 and the temp rating( 150/0) stamped on the face . When i match the part to your diagram , i get a thermostat with KSD1 with the temp rating of 40/56 stamped on the face . this part will not work . How do i identify the right part for this unit ?

serial # 11384268GT mfg date 05
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Robi_Geek  
#2 Posted : Friday, July 10, 2009 10:25:09 AM(UTC)
Robi_Geek

Groups: Registered

I'm looking for one as well. I've found several part numbers, now I'm trying to find them in the local area.

Originally Posted by: summv Go to Quoted Post
the replacement part i received for my microwave is the wrong temperature rating , the original thermostat rating is 150/0 . the part number sent was W10221406 ( thrnst-fix) the temp rating on that unit is 40/56 . the new part shuts down as soon as it reaches the low temp setting . the schematic diagram in the unit identifies the part as a MGT thermostat with KSD1 PR2 and the temp rating( 150/0) stamped on the face . When i match the part to your diagram , i get a thermostat with KSD1 with the temp rating of 40/56 stamped on the face . this part will not work . How do i identify the right part for this unit ?

serial # 11384268GT Manufacturer date 05
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply