Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Mmcr179  
#1 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2011 6:02:29 AM(UTC)
Mmcr179

Groups: Registered

Hello,
I have an E-Wave brand refrigerator that is holding between 38-40 deg temps at all times but is building water/condensation in the bottom of the fridge that eventually spills out onto the floor. I checked the defrost/drain tube and it is clear all the way down to the drain pan. I blew air through it and there seemed to be no restriction all the way up to the freezer. I can hear the fan running when I open the freezer, apparently this has only one fan located in the freezer section that draws air for the whole unit. This problem occurs regardless of load in the fridge although there is a lot more water when there are more items in the fridge. I've made an effort to always pull everything away from the air tunnel at the back of the fridge so that air can flow un-impeded but this problem has not cleared itself regardless of what setting the fridge and/or freezer are set to. I've tried both max and lower settings and it continues to build water/condensation in the bottom of the fridge. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
Regards,
Matt - New Jersey
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Mmcr179  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2011 2:40:38 PM(UTC)
Mmcr179

Groups: Registered

Does anyone have any ideas on this one?

Originally Posted by: Mmcr179 Go to Quoted Post
Hello,
I have an E-Wave brand refrigerator that is holding between 38-40 deg temps at all times but is building water/condensation in the bottom of the fridge that eventually spills out onto the floor. I checked the defrost/drain tube and it is clear all the way down to the drain pan. I blew air through it and there seemed to be no restriction all the way up to the freezer. I can hear the fan running when I open the freezer, apparently this has only one fan located in the freezer section that draws air for the whole unit. This problem occurs regardless of load in the fridge although there is a lot more water when there are more items in the fridge. I've made an effort to always pull everything away from the air tunnel at the back of the fridge so that air can flow un-impeded but this problem has not cleared itself regardless of what setting the fridge and/or freezer are set to. I've tried both max and lower settings and it continues to build water/condensation in the bottom of the fridge. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
Regards,
Matt - New Jersey
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply